Dental Implants are a permanent solution for teeth needing replacement, and can last for years, or even a lifetime if cared for properly. Implants are the best solution if you are looking for long-term value. They look, feel, and are just as strong as natural teeth. At Winning Smiles Family Dentistry, we provide a calm and relaxed environment with exceptional care for our patients.
Compared to other dental solutions such as dentures or bridges, implants make it easier to speak and chew food. They are made of titanium, and are the strongest solution today for tooth replacement. Implants give patients confidence, and the smile they have always dreamed of.
Adequate bone is required to ensure the implants are successful. Our team at Winning Smiles Family Dentistry will evaluate your teeth to see if you are a good candidate. If additional bone is needed to support the implant area, a bond graft can be performed. The bone graft increases the life of the implants, and lessens the risk of any teeth becoming loose.
Reasons Dental Implants are the strongest tooth replacement option:
- Dental implants are built to last, and are made of titanium making them very reliable.
- Implants are anchored to the bone rather than the tooth’s roots. This allows the implants to be stronger, and give them the ability to withstand more pressure than natural teeth.
- With proper maintenance and care, implants are built to last a lifetime, and have a 98% success rate. This does depend on the patient’s bone strength, and strength of their existing teeth.
- Bone grafts can be performed if needed, to provide additional support for the implants. This varies for each patient.
- Dental Implants are one of the safest procedures done today.
If you are tired of the way your teeth look, and want a natural, beautiful looking smile, call or email Winning Smiles Family Dentistry today. Let our team show you all the benefits of dental implants, and how they can work for you.